Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds, regardless of circumstances.
We are aware about the flight restrictions that some countries are facing lately. The Spartan Trifecta World Championship, by nature, is an international event and we are evaluating the sad option that some countries could potentially not be able to join.
This is the reason why we have worked hard in the past weeks to adapt our cancellation policy at the best, to meet as much as we can, the needs of you racers.
In the unfortunate case that official travelling restrictions are still in place by October 15th and, therefore, you aren’t able to travel to Greece, we will offer all affected racers modified options. The same options will be made available for all registrants in the case that the TWC event will be cancelled due to official regulations for mass participation events concerning COVID-19. The options are in both cases as follows:
- Voucher with the value of your registration amount minus 100 EUR.
- Voucher valid for Sparta Trifecta World Championships 2021.
The purchase of an entry ticket for a Spartan Race event is non-refundable. However, the company Xchange Sport & Event AG offers also the following different possibilities:
- Deferral of a race entry:
- The customer needs to activate a deferral within its Maxfun registration profile. Upon execution of the deferral the customer will receive by email a voucher code worth the amount that was paid for the initial registration and this voucher code can be used by either the customer that purchased the initial race ticket or by any other person that this voucher code is given to by said customer.
- This service is available until the last Thursday 6:00 PM before the event. A service fee will be charged, and that fee is:
- €15,00 including VAT + 9.5% additive service fees including VATuntil 7 days before the event date.
- €25,00 including VAT + 9.5% additive service fees including VAT in the last 7 days until the last Thursday 6:00 PM before the event.
- The deferment is possible at all races in Germany, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Italia, Spain, Greece, Andorra, Slovenia and France except for the Trifecta World Championship Event in Sparta/Greece.
- The purchase of an entry ticket for the Trifecta World Championship in Sparta does not give possibility to defer or transfer the ticket to any other person nor any other event.
In case of withdraw before October 15th, 2020 you will be reimbursed of 100 EUR (Hundred Euros).
After October 15th, 2020 no reimbursement, deferral or transfer will be accepted.
- The option for deferral and/or transfer on your Maxfun account is not activated for this event.
- The voucher code is valid for all races in Germany, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Italia, Spain, Greece, Andorra, Slovenia and France except for special events like European Championships or Trifecta World Championships.
- The voucher code is valid to be used for 3 months after the event date of the race that the race ticket was initially purchased for. The voucher code can be used for all races that offer an online registration by that time regardless of the event date of those events.
(e.g. if a Sprint race is schedule to take place on 14th of April 2019 and is deferred by the customer on 10th of March 2019, the voucher code can be redeemed until 14th of July 2019. The actual date of the race for which the voucher has then been used for- could be at any date, also after 14th of July, 2019).
- The value of the voucher code will be applied on the registration fee. Any remaining amount to be paid due to a difference of the voucher value and the registration fee is due for payment by the purchaser. The remaining amount due for payment is subject to service fees.
- If the value of the voucher code exceeds the price for the new registration the remaining amount will be forfeited.
- Only the paid amount for the registration that gets deferred is considered. If a discount or a deferment code was used for the original registration, only the amount that was paid to complete that registration will be considered. (e.g. if the payment for a 100€ registration was done with a 40% or 40€ voucher code, the deferment value for that race will be a 60€ voucher code. The system calculates only the amount that was actually paid in. Therefore, if a 100% code was used, the voucher code has a value of 0 €).
- Transfer to another registration choice in the same race:
- The customer has the option to transfer the registration to another registration choice within the same event: (e.g. Elite to Age Group).
- This service is available until the last Thursday 6:00 PM before the event and an extra fee will be charged due to the price difference between reg choices:
- 0€ - Elite to Age Group, Elite to Open, Age Group to Open, Age Group to Elite.
- 20€ -Open to Elite or Age Group (including VAT, + 9.5% additive service fees + VAT).