VERY IMPORTANT: Before making your way to the venue you should print the waiver, fill it with your information and sign it. You can find and down the waiver from the event website. This will get you fast efficient entry to the race, without it, you can expect queues and delays. Please also make sure to bring your ID to verify your personal details on the waiver. For legal reasons Reebok Spartan Race will refuse entry onto our race course of any participant who's signed waiver doesn't match their photo ID. No exceptions will be made. Please, please remember your waiver and your ID as we don’t want you to miss a great day.
- Is it allowed to share Burpees?
- What do I have to bring to the Spartan Race and when should I be there on race day? (Race documents)
- Are spectators allowed, do they pay for admission and can they roam the course?
- Are there awards and prizes for top finishers?
- Are water and aid stations on the course?
- What if I lost my timing chip?
- What if there is a water obstacle and I can’t swim?
- Can I skip an obstacle or what if I skip an obstacle? Is there a penality?
- Is there a time limit for each event?
- Follow Where can I find medical help?
- What about the weather?
- Follow What should I wear?
- What should I do when I arrive on race day?
- What time do I arrive on race day & what should I bring?